It’s showtime! Wordcamp Phoenix is finally here. Below are some last minute details that you will find helpful for your weekend:
If you are registered for a Friday class, you should’ve received a confirmation email with details about your specific class. If you didn’t register, there’s still some room left in the 101 class ( click here to register ) but unfortunately all of the others are now full. Friday classes run from 8AM to 5PM tomorrow with a short break in the middle for FOOD TRUCKS in downtown Chandler.
Wordcamp registration begins at 8AM on Saturday in the lobby of the Chandler Center for the Arts ( click here for a map and parking instructions ). For those who weren’t lucky enough to pick up a pre-registration, we will have a limited number of “walk-in” registrations ($35) available at 8AM. These tickets won’t have a guaranteed t-shirt or lunch, but we expect they will go fast so be sure to show up early!
By 9AM, the fun will be underway with our opening remarks (and all the surprises they entail) and our morning classes. Lunch will be provided for pre-registrants at noon, followed by another round of sessions which will lead to the after party. View more information.
What you need to bring:
- A photo ID to present at the registration desk to claim your badge (no physical ticket required)
- Something to take notes with (laptops are both permitted and encouraged. Power and Wifi will be available in ample supply)
- Business cards for networking
- Cash for extra concessions (WCPHX will be providing $4 in credit to all attendees)
- A jacket for the after party at City Hall (it’s semi-outdoor)
- Your game face
All of Sunday’s events will be held at Gangplank in Chandler ( click here for a map ). First up is WordPress for Kids from 9AM to Noon ( click here for more information and to register ). After that, our Sunday content track will begin as well as our unconference. Pizza will be provided. View more information.